|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Job Sector||Financial Services & BankingOffice Support OtherGraduate Opportunities|
- Lloyd Recruitment Services are proud to be working alongside our internationally recognised market leader, in their search for two bright, capable Pensions Administrators to join their busy team in Glasgow city centre.
Working initially in a six month temporary contract, the successful individuals will be required to provide a full pensions administration service to clients and customer.
Duties will include
- To ensure delivery to a high standard of day to day client service to include: ad-hoc requirements / reports, scheme and member events
- To plan, prioritise and deliver administration activities assigned for own portfolio of client(s)
- To participate in client visits / presentations
- To contribute and adhere to division's operating principles
- To actively participate in team meetings, provide appropriate feedback
- To support, coach and 'buddy' new members of the team, highlighting / identifying any training needs. Support the Team Leader by maintaining wider team awareness
- To understand the fee basis for the clients we work on. Be aware of additional fee opportunities and escalate to the Team Leader
- To write and update scheme specific procedure manuals, rules and documentation in line with any changes
- To participate in, and be accountable for, continuous professional and personal development including keeping up to date with statutory obligations and relevant FSA guidelines and legislation
- Educated to GCSE / A Level or equivalent you will have strong administration skills and experience gained within the Pensions / Financial Services sector
- IT literate you will have the ability to grasp new databases with ease.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications, Lloyd Recruitment Services are only able to contact candidates who have been shortlisted