Administrator – 30 hours per week over 5 days
£24,660 pro rata
Lloyd Recruitment Services is delighted to be recruiting for one of its very loyal clients on the Reigate outskirts of Surrey. An extremely well established business which has enjoyed many years of success.
This role is to work as part of the admin team where you will provide a professional administrative and business support service to colleagues at all levels based at Walton Oaks as well as designated colleagues and clients globally and regionally.
• Act as a first point of contact for both internal and external callers ensuring queries are dealt with effectively.
• Assisting with travel arrangements.
• Establish and maintain office procedures and systems to include filing and record keeping.
• Assist new starters and ensure they are booked onto relevant induction and in-house training courses.
• Provide support to the Head Office and ensure ID passes are renewed when necessary.
• Raise purchase orders.
• Assist with the management of diaries.
• Attend and play an active role in team meetings and take minutes when needed.
• General administration together with ensuring all records are kept up to date.
• Extensive administrative experience that demonstrates an ability to carry out all office functions proficiently.
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to respond with professionalism in verbal as well as written communications.
• Excellent attention to detail, planning and follow-up skills.
• Demonstrates resourcefulness with an ability to anticipate needs, be proactive and apply initiative.
• Excellent judgement as well as the ability to work with confidential documents and information.
• Ability to handle special projects.
• Strong knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Independent, proactive and self-motivated with strong organisational skills and the ability to manage priorities, handle multiple tasks with frequent tight deadlines, work well in team environments and be productive when working with minimal supervision.
If you are interested and have met the essential criteria, please apply on line today.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications Lloyd Recruitment Services receives, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.