Internal Communications Executive
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Location||East Grinstead, West Sussex|
|Area||West Sussex, UKSussex, UK|
|Start Date||Start ASAP - 12 month FTC|
- Lloyd Recruitment Services has a great job opportunity for an Internal Communications Executive to join a leading employer based in the East Grinstead, West Sussex area.
The job role of Communications Executive will ensure a co-ordinated, organised and creative internal communications to the company by working with the manager in collaboration with the PR department.
** This is a 12 month contract to start ASAP with a view to possibly being extended or permanent. Salary for the Internal Communications Exec job is based on a permanent, full time per annum salary of £28-32K
** Hours - Monday to Friday - 35 hour working week - 9-5 / 9.30-5.30
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Support the Manager in the development and implementation of an internal communications strategy.
• Create and deliver tailored employee communications to include conducting research and liaising with the relevant stakeholders to collate and draft content to for distribution.
• Support with the production of communication collateral including presentations, meetings, video blogs, social media feeds, briefings, bulletins and case studies and create appropriate repositories in accordance with the document management policy
• Develop and maintain communications channels for employees; draft and/or edit messages as required, providing context, clarity, consistency and appropriate tone, and create linkages to the company strategic priorities.
• Ensure the internal and external messages are consistent and aligned so that recipients understand the direction of the business and how they contribute to it.
• Keep multiple stakeholders at all levels of the company informed, and manage communications interdependencies, issues and risks.
• Assist with activities to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and employee engagement across the business to support the company’s long term strategy and overall employee brand
• Working with the management of the network, including organising meetings, preparing agenda’s, taking minutes and communicating output to the wider audience.
• Plan and co-ordinate the communications to ensure timely and consistent communications are delivered via the appropriate media. This will be achieved by liaising with the key stakeholders, including the Directorate, PR department and project teams.
• Assist with creating and maintaining interactive communication forums to encourage staff engagement
Skills and experience required for the role:
• Ideally the candidate will have previous experience in Communications - employee communications
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Use of MS Office, including Sharepoint
• Proven ability to build solid relationships and the credibility and confidence to operate as an effective ambassador for internal communications within the business
• Flexible, calm approach with the ability to work effectively under pressure
• Sound judgement and good analytical skills
• Proven experience of working with social media and new technologies
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact short-listed candidates.