This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£20,000 rising to £23,000 after 3 month probationary period +ben|
- Lloyd Recruitment Services are delighted to be asked to once again to partner up with this very established organisation in Purley, with their search for a GRAPHIC DESIGNER.
You’ll be joining their busy fast-paced marketing team, who strive to communicate effectively with stakeholders (both internally and externally).
Attention to detail, organisational skills and an ability to create quality design work quickly are absolutely essentially to being successful. Positioning is a big thing for the company, spacing and alignment are paramount – so if you feel the same we’d like to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be required to design and create finished artwork for an array of different communications methods including emails, web pages, catalogues, videos, product photography, web & social banners, packaging, printed literature and magazine adverts.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have the following qualities and attributes:
- Ability to produce work quickly.
- Strong knowledge in the latest versions of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Oversee enforcement and consistency of their branding, ensuring all collateral adheres to the brand guidelines.
- Create artwork to a high quality in all facets of the business.
- Provide solutions and display technical knowledge to guide internal departments of how best to produce design collateral.
- Photography and video editing skills required.
- Knowledge of web and html advantageous.
- Adaptable and open to learning new software for catalogue creation.
- Experience in large publications (books, catalogues etc).
- Liaise directly with suppliers, printers and external contractors
NB: Unfortunately, due to the high level of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.