Business Support Administrator
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Part TimeTemporary / Contract|
|Salary||£11 - £12 per hour depending on experience|
- Business Support Administrator
Duration: 6 month Contract
Salary: £11 - £12 per hour depending on experience.
Lloyd Recruitment Services is delighted to be recruiting for one of its very loyal clients in the outskirts of Reigate. An extremely well established business which has enjoyed many years of success.This is a 6 month contract working Tuesday through Friday for a total of 29.6 hours .
- Provide support to key operational management and the leadership team.
- Maintaining diaries and set up meeting calendars.
- Attend and participate in meetings, issuing agendas, and minute taking.
- Process financial and administrative information for the department.
- Collate and analyse information for departmental managers checking for accuracy and discrepancies.
- Coordinate key communications and update important information where necessary.
- Assist in planning of internal and external meetings and conferences.
- Produce documents including presentations and spreadsheets.
- Plan, organize and prioritise own work on a daily basis.
What you will need:
- Extensive administrative experience that demonstrates an ability to carry out all office functions proficiently.
- Must Possess excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be independent, proactive and self-motivated with strong organizational skills.
- The ability to prioritize workloads and handle multiple tasks with frequent tight deadlines.
- Have excellent judgement and the ability to work with confidential documents and information.
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint.
- Experience and comfortable in supporting multiple people.
If you are interested and would like to work for a well-established and driven employer, this could be the opportunity for you.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications Lloyd Recruitment Services received, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.